- Our Return policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have gone by after you have received the items, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.We only accept refund or exchange to items that are defective.
- Contact us before to shipping the defective items. Email: email@example.com
- No returns shall be made on glassware or accessories after the receiver has acknowledged receipt of the goods.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- If you are approved for the refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10-14 business days.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sale items ( Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded. )
- Any wine or Champagne over 10 years old shall not be refunded in any event.
- If you need to exchange another item, please send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Unit 2404, 24/F, Causeway Bay plaza 2, 463-483 Lockhart Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
- Shipping fee is paid by buyer.
If you are shipping an item over HK$500, you should consider using shipping service with tracking or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
** Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns. **